We are a national Mechanical Contractor who has grown significantly over the last 18 months and we are now looking for a Project Managervto join us.
About the company
TranEx Solar is a growing business that specialises in the mechanical installation of large scale solar farms throughout Australia. We work for a number of tier 1 and 2 EPC Contractors to deliver these projects on time and on budget.
About the culture
The TranEx family are bound to moral and ethical principles. Honest and open communication defines our culture of trust and responsibility, it’s who we are. We are employers who are excited to give individuals large boundaries of responsibility and areas to work with, creativity and efficiency are key aspects to the development of TranEx and to have these two features management employees do not require micro-management. We are flexible and a fun-loving company but there is also a senior level of accountability and responsibility that’s expected from our management staff and indeed everyone. At TranEx, Loyalty and Attitude are held in higher regard than Aptitude and Ability. Our employees are expected to progress into further developed roles within the company and we promote any career progression.
About the role
The Project Manager coordinates resources for the flawless execution of projects and ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget. This is a site based role (often in regional and remote locations). You will be expected to work closely with senior staff to identify, plan and execute activities in line with TranEx Solar Values and broader corporate strategies.ct.
What you will need to qualify:
– Demonstrated experience in a Project Management role, preferably in solar or civil construction, and ideally in a FIFO workplace
– Qualifications in Project Management (or similar) will be considered favourably
– Solid technical background, with understanding of or hands-on experience in solar/civil construction techniques
– Excellent client and internal communication skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to prepare high quality written reports, policies, action plans correspondence and other documentation as required
– Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
– Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and the construction of a supportive, collaborative work environment with the ability to lead, supervise, coach and develop employees